We all look forward to welcome you again in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis this winter!
We will be open from 17.10.2021 until 23.04.2022
"Vaccinated or recovered rule" (2G-Rule) in Austria up from Monday 8 November 2021
- From Monday 8 November 2021, the so called "2G-rule" is in effect in Austria. That means: Only vaccinated and recovered people are allowed to enter accommodations, restaurants, cable cars, leisure and sports facilities. cultural institutions or events with 25 people or more as well as use body-related services (such as hairdressers).
- COVID tests of any kind (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as entry tests.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory in shops and cableways.
- The validity of your vaccination certificate (Green Pass) is reduced from 360 to 270 days after you are considered fully vaccinated. After that, another vaccination is necessary for a valid certificate.
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules. This regulation should also apply in the future. For minors between 12 and 18 years, a solution is being worked out.
We have adopted our cancellation policy!
You can cancel your holidays within 14 days before arrival, without any costs.
Up from 1. July 2021 a Mouth and nose protection is not mandatory any more
From this day on, we will welcome you in our region even more – with passion, hospitability and warmth as usual. Should the situation change, we will keep you updated on any new information on our social media channels.
We continue to count on your loyalty in these challenging times and look forward to welcome you soon in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
Yours family Neururer
You are asking yourself what holidays “after corona” will be like? Here are the most frequently asked questions and the answers to them:
Will all swimming pools and saunas be open?
Yes, we are allowed to open all swimming pools and saunas. A minimum distance of 1 metre has to be maintained everywhere. We will adapt the loungers accordingly and label the maximum number of people allowed.
In addition, we will be extending the opening times of our swimming pools!
The Family.Water.World will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and on Mondays and Fridays to 10:00 p.m.
The S'PAnorama will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and on Sundays and Wednesdays to 10:00 p.m.
The Family.Sauna will be open daily from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Will the breakfast, lunch, afternoon and
children’s buffets be available?
Yes, there will be the usual buffets. Please note the minimum distance of 1 metre in the buffet area.
We also kindly ask you not to take your children to the buffets.
We appeal to our guests’ reason and sense of responsibility so that distance can be maintained.
What about childcare?
We will offer childcare as usual. But your children will be looked after in smaller groups.
Therefore you will have to register your children up to 30 minutes before the start of the programme so that we have enough carers on site. Every child that wants to be looked after, will be looked after – we promise this :-) ...
In addition, if possible, all programmes will take place outdoors!
Are face masks mandatory in the hotel?
No, since 1st July 2021 Facecoverings are not mandatory any more.
How about the lifts? Are there special regulations?
All lifts in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis will be open!
Please note, that cable cars are public transport and you have to wear FFP2-Facecoverings in all cable cars.
What are the cancellation conditions?
Special Cancellation Policy for Winterseason 2021/2022
In Order that you can look forward to your vacation with confidence, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for the Winter season 202172022 from 17.12.2021 unti 23.04.2022
You can cancel your holidays for free 14 days before arrival without giving a reason.
You can cancel until 1 day before arrival if one of this reasons occure:
• The arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure
• Austria, Tyrol or the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region is classified as a risk area in the highest category of your government
• You have to go into statutory home quarantine for at least 3 days after departure
• There is a person suffering from Corona in your immediate surrounding
You have the option to rebook your vacation (no price guarantee) or you will be reimbursed the deposit you have paid minus a processing fee of € 25,00.
We STRONGLY recommend to make a travel cancellation or travel interruption insurance.
Please note our regular cancellation policy:
- Within 21 days before arrival or non-arrival, premature departure 100% of total costs
- Within 31 days before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 3 nights
- Cancellations more than 31 days before arrival will not be charged. However, we will charge a handling fee of € 25,00 per room.